How can I make changes to my data? Can I modify my current application? You can find out on this page.
Making corrections to personal data
You can correct the following data yourself using your uni-assist online account:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality)
- Postal address
- Phone number
To do this, please log in and click on “basic questions” on the left-hand menu. Make your corrections as necessary and, on the last page, click on “confirm and continue”.
If you change your name, date of birth, place of birth or nationality, your online account will be locked for approximately 48 hours. This is necessary to allow us to check your data. During this time, you will be unable to create or modify applications.
Changing your desired course of study
Simply create an additional application for your new desired course of study in your online account.
Important: The university may limit the number of desired courses of study per semester. Find out from the university of your choice how many parallel applications are accepted.
- If uni-assist has not processed your application yet, you can easily change your desired course of study in your online account yourself - via the application overview on the left-hand menu. Select the application you wish to withdraw and click on “Withdraw application” at the bottom left-hand side. Afterwards, create a new application for your new desired course of study.
- If uni-assist has already processed your application, you can no longer change your desired course of study. In this case, simply create a new application for your new desired study course in the uni-assist online portal. However, this is possible only if the application deadline has not expired and we have not yet forwarded your application to the university. The handling fees for your new desired course of study amount to EUR 30.00.
Withdrawing an application
If your application has not been processed yet, you can simply withdraw it.
Log in to your online account, then:
- Click on “application” in the menu.
- Click on the application you would like to withdraw.
- Click on “Withdraw application” on the lower left.
Have you already paid your handling fee? Find out about refunds and credit.
You have sent your application?
You did it! Your documents are on the way to us.
You can track the processing of your documents online via your account. We will inform you about the evaluation result.
The university of your choice decides on your admission and informs you of the decision.