Refunds of credit
Here you can find out when you can receive credit and how to request a refund.
You can receive credit in the following cases:
- You have paid too much.
- You have paid for the processing of an application that is free of charge for you.
- You have withdrawn your application before we have processed it.
Please use our contact form to let us know that you would like a refund of your credit. We will refund your credit into the account that we received the payment from.
- Only you or a person authorised by you may request a refund, even if a friend or relative paid the handling fee for you.
- In some cases, we will charge an administrative fee of EUR 10.00 (one-time fee per semester).
- Transfers to bank accounts outside the SEPA area generally incur transfer fees. You are responsible for paying these fees.
The limitation period for any claim of reimbursement is determined by legal regulations.