You can pay the fees for your uni-assist application either by bank transfer or by credit card. On this page, you will find out how it works.
If you are using a 3D Secure credit card, you can make your payments easily with your My assist account. We accept both Visa and MasterCard.
Payments with 3D Secure offer increased security for credit card transactions. In order to use this system, you need to be signed up for the 3D Secure system. For more information, please contact your bank.
Sometimes banks may not accept payments with credit cards from certain countries for security reasons. Banks may also reject transfers to us. Ask your bank about international transactions.
You will find further information on the website of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
If you are using Pay now, you can make your payment using your My assist account.
From there, we will redirect you to the Pay now site. You can then pay using your online banking data and a TAN.
You can currently use the Pay now option with a bank account from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
You can pay the handling fees by bank transfer – including by online banking. Once we have received your payment, you will see it as credit in your My assist account. With your credit, you then submit your application.
Open your My assist account:
1. Click on “My account” / “Credit balance.“
2. In the section “Add credit,” select “Bank transfer” as payment option.
3. Tick the box next to the mandatory questions, then click on “Continue.”
4. We will redirect you to the website of our payment service provider, where you request the personal IBAN you need for the transfer. You will receive your personal IBAN in a message in your My assist account.
5. Transfer the handling fees. Always use your personal IBAN for the transfer. Include your applicant number, name and date of birth in the payment details.
Use your credit to submit your application within the application deadline. We will only be able to evaluate your documents after receiving your application.
Some banks charge additional fees for international transfers to Germany. This is true especially for transfers in a currency other than Euros. You are responsible for paying these fees. Your bank can give you information on any additional transfer fees.
Please note: Tell your bank that you want to use the OUR transfer to pay your handling fees. This ensures that you pay the full amount of the transfer.