The uni-assist online account offers many advantages:
- Create and manage applications
- Track the status of your applications
- Submit applications to any uni-assist university
- See the current course offers of uni-assist universities
- Automatically submit documents as non-certified copies by uploading them
- Automatically transmit TestAS results
- Contact uni-assist
How to use the online portal
- Register for the uni-assist online portal.
- Answer the basic questions.
- Select your university and the chosen course under search study offers.
- Set up your application. Make sure that you answer all questions without omissions.
- Please upload each document only once. Give your documents an unambiguous name in German or English.
- Send your application to uni-assist online.
Frequently asked questions
Is an online application enough, or do I need to send all documents by post as well?
Ask your chosen university. If the university requires certified copies, you need to submit these documents on paper in addition to your online application. These documents need to be with uni-assist with original signature and the original official stamp of the certifying institution before the deadline passes. If the university accepts online-only applications using non-certified copies of certificates, an online application with uploaded documents is sufficient.