Due to technical maintenance all uni-assist web services will be temporarily unavailable on Wednesday, 8 December 2021, from 6 PM to 6.30 PM (ECT). Please try again later.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The My assist account offers many advantages:
- Create and manage applications
- Track the status of your applications
- Submit applications to any uni-assist university
- Automatically submit documents as non-certified copies by uploading them
- Automatically transmit TestAS results
- Contact uni-assist
How to use My assist
- Register in My assist.
- Fill in your applicant information and educational history.
- Select your university and the chosen course under course catalogue.
- Choose your desired course of study. Make sure that you answer all questions without omissions.
- Please upload each document only once. Give your documents an unambiguous name in German or English.
Frequently asked questions
Is an online application enough, or do I need to send all documents by post as well?
Ask your chosen university. If the university requires certified copies, you need to submit these documents on paper in addition to your online application. These documents need to be with uni-assist with original signature and the original official stamp of the certifying institution before the deadline passes. If the university accepts online-only applications using non-certified copies of certificates, an online application with uploaded documents is sufficient.