Maintenance work on hochschulstart.de
Are you applying for a DoSV course and do you need a two-part ID number (BID and BAN) from hochschulstart?
The hochschulstart website is currently offline for scheduled maintenance. You will not be able to register in hochschulstart to obtain a BID and BAN right now.
The My assist account offers many advantages:
- Create and manage applications
- Track the status of your applications
- Submit applications to any uni-assist university
- Automatically submit documents as non-certified copies by uploading them
- Automatically transmit TestAS results
- Contact uni-assist
How to use the online portal My assist
- Register in My assist.
- Fill in your applicant information and educational history.
- Select your university and the chosen course under course catalogue.
- Choose your desired course of study. Make sure that you answer all questions without omissions.
- Please upload each document only once. Give your documents an unambiguous name in German or English.
Frequently asked questions
Is an online application enough, or do I need to send all documents by post as well?
Ask your chosen university. If the university requires certified copies, you need to submit these documents on paper in addition to your online application. These documents need to be with uni-assist with original signature and the original official stamp of the certifying institution before the deadline passes. If the university accepts online-only applications using non-certified copies of certificates, an online application with uploaded documents is sufficient.