The uni-assist online account offers many advantages:
- Create and manage applications
- Track the status of your applications
- Submit applications to any uni-assist university
- See the current course offers of uni-assist universities
- Automatically submit documents as non-certified copies by uploading them
- Automatically transmit TestAS results
- Contact uni-assist
How to use the online portal
- Register for the uni-assist online portal.
- Answer the basic questions.
- Select your university and the chosen course under search study offers.
- Set up your application. Make sure that you answer all questions without omissions.
- Please upload each document only once. Give your documents an unambiguous name in German or English.
- Send your application to uni-assist online.
Frequently asked questions
Is an online application enough, or do I need to send all documents by post as well?
Ask your chosen university. If the university requires certified copies or a printed application form with your original signature, you need to submit these documents on paper in addition to your online application. These documents need to be with uni-assist with original signature and the original official stamp of the certifying institution before the deadline passes. If the university accepts non-certified copies of certificates and purely digital applications, an online application with uploaded documents is sufficient.