How can I make changes to my data? Can I modify my current application? You can find out on this page.
Making corrections to personal data
You can correct the following data yourself using your My assist account:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality)
- Postal address
- Other information
To do so, click on "My account" / "Change applicant information" and then select "Edit applicant information" in the relevant tab. You may now edit your information. Confirm your changes by checking the box next to the mandatory field and enter your password. To finish, click on "Save."
Simply create an additional application for your new desired course of study in your My assist account.
Important: The university may limit the number of desired courses of study per semester. Find out from the university of your choice how many parallel applications are accepted.
- If uni-assist has not evaluated your application yet, you can easily change your desired course of study in your My assist account yourself via the application overview. Select the application you wish to withdraw and click on “Withdraw.” Immediately afterwards, click on "Confirm." Confirm your selection by again clicking on "Withdraw" in the pop-up window. Then create a new application for your new desired course of study.
- If uni-assist has already processed your application, you can no longer change your desired course of study. In this case, simply create a new application for your new desired study course in My assist. However, this is possible only if the application deadline has not expired. The handling fees for your new desired course of study amount to EUR 30.00.
Withdrawing an application
If we have not evaluated your application yet, you can simply withdraw it.
Log in to your My assist account, then:
- Click on “Withdraw” in the application overview.
- Select the application you wish to withdraw, click on “Withdraw” and immediately afterwards, click on "Confirm."
- Confirm your selection by clicking on "Withdraw" in the pop-up window.
Find out about refunds of credit.