How can I make changes to my data? Can I modify my current application? You can find out on this page.
Making corrections to personal data
You can correct the following data yourself using your My assist online account:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality)
- Postal address
- Other information
To do this, please log in and use the the menu option "My account." In this menu, first click on "Applicant information," then select "Edit applicant information." You may now edit your information. Confirm your changes by checking the box next to the mandatory question and enter your password. To finish, click on "Send applicant information".
Changing your desired course of study
Simply create an additional application for your new desired course of study in your My assist online account.
Important: The university may limit the number of desired courses of study per semester. Find out from the university of your choice how many parallel applications are accepted.
- If uni-assist has not evaluated your application yet, you can easily change your desired course of study in your My assist online account yourself via the application overview. Select the application you wish to withdraw and click on “Withdraw.” Immediately afterwards, click on "Confirm." Confirm your selection by again clicking on "Withdraw" in the pop-up window. Then create a new application for your new desired course of study.
- If uni-assist has already processed your application, you can no longer change your desired course of study. In this case, simply create a new application for your new desired study course in the online portal My assist. However, this is possible only if the application deadline has not expired and we have not yet forwarded your application to the university. The handling fees for your new desired course of study amount to EUR 30.00.
Withdrawing an application
If your application has not been evaluateed yet, you can simply withdraw it.
Log in to your My assist online account, then:
- Click on “Withdraw” in the application overview.
- Select the application you wish to withdraw, click on “Withdraw” and immediately afterwards, click on "Confirm."
- Confirm your selection by clicking on "Withdraw" in the pop-up window.
Have you already paid your handling fee? Find out about refunds and credit.
You have sent your application?
You did it! Your documents are on the way to us.
You can track the processing of your documents online via your account. We will inform you about the evaluation result.
The university of your choice decides on your admission and informs you of the decision.