Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following document:

If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • an academic certificate, issued after the completion of the study year, attesting your successfully completed year(s)

If you studied at a private university in Ukraine, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • proof of accreditation of the course, issued by the relevant Ukrainian government agency

Please note: 

  • The proof of accreditation needs to name the academic field and the degree attained.
  • Proof of licensing is not enough.
Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Ukraine if an Ukrainian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.