Student applicant visa

A visa you can apply for if your application to study at a university has been confirmed, but you have not yet received a letter of admission.

If uni-assist informs you that your application can be forwarded to the university or sends you a VPD, you may use these letters as proof of application.

Find out more:

Visa tips from the DAAD

See also: Letter of admission