Notes on documents
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Your original APS certificate. We do not accept copies, not even if they are officially certified. (For online-only applications an online upload is sufficient.)
- Your school leaving certificate
- Your national upper school exam results ("Nationale Oberstufenprüfung", NOP) and admission to a Dai Hoc (if your certificates were issued before 2015: your University entrance exam results instead of the NOP)
- Your university diploma including an Overview of subjects and grades (if available). Transcripts must indicate the class with which the degree was completed.
- For DSD-1 and DSD-2 we also need a certificate of the German Language Diploma I or II (Deutsches Sprachdiplom) issued by the KMK
- An additional attestation by the DSD coordinator in the original to verify identity
If you completed university studies in Vietnam, the Academic Testing Centre in Hanoi ("Akademische Prüfstelle", APS) needs to check and certify your academic performance. This needs to be done irrespective of your nationality, whether or not you have also completed studies in another country.
You can find out more on the website of the Academic Testing Centre in Hanoi.