Notes on documents 

If you have completed an Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) from Uganda, you will need to submit:

  • your official school leaving certificate including the “Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education” (UACE) and the “Uganda Certificate of Secondary Education” (UCE)
  • the grading system on the reverse

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.