Notes on documents

If you have a vocational school certificate and/or a two-year Technical Diploma,
you unfortunately do not have a University entrance qualification for Germany according to the criteria set by the Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen (Central Office for Foreign Education, ZAB), not even via a Studienkolleg. However, if you were already enrolled in bachelor's programme at an accredited university in Syria, please also supply documentation for this in addition to your vocational school degree. We will then evaluate if these certificates are relevant to your application.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.