El Salvador

Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from El Salvador, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate (“Título de Bachiller“)
  • An Overview of your subjects and grades from the last two or three years of secondary school, depending on whether you attended school for 11 or 12 years

If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.

Have you studied in El Salvador? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme

This document must include the Regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

Notes on translations

Since there are no sworn translators in El Salvador, we accept translations from:

  • translators who are on the list of the German Embassy San Salvador

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.