Notes on documents

You will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your official school diploma: The “Advanced Level Examination” and the “Ordinary Level Examination”

We do not accept a result slip. Your official school diploma is required though you are applying for a master's course.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.