Notes on documents

If you have a high school diploma (HSD) from a private school, 
then please refer to the information under international qualifications

According to the guidelines of the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen – ZAB), an HSD can only qualify you to study in Germany, if your school is accredited by an accreditation board from the USA. 
We will be happy to asses whether or not your certificate fulfils this requirement.
If your school is not accredited, then your HSD does not qualify you to study at a German university, nor to attend a Studienkolleg (preparatory course).

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.