Notes on documents

If you hold a bachelor's degree from a university in the Netherlands, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your degree certificate
  • An official overview of your subjects and grades of all studies undertaken (including the "Propedeuse" if you have studied a programme with a duration of 4 years)

Kindly note that we cannot accept an overview of your subjects and grades that does not contain information regarding the issuing institution or the degree programme you are enrolled in.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.