Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Mexico, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.

Have you studied in Mexico? In addition to your certificates, you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme

This document must include the Regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

If you have completed your Undergraduate studies, you will need to submit the following documents:

If your Diploma certificate has not been issued yet, please send us an attestation issued by your university stating which degree (e.g. “Licenciatura”, “Título Profesional”) has been awarded including the date of the award.

If you completed all of the modules required for your degree programme more than 6 months ago but the degree has not yet been awarded, then you will need to submit confirmation from your university that the award of your degree is still outstanding.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.