Notes on documents

If you have completed a Higher National Diploma (Diplom Aali), we need the following documents:

  • your school leaving certificate,
  • the Diplom Aali certificate.

We will then assess your educational certificate using the specifications issued by the "Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen" (Central Office for Foreign Education-ZAB) to determine if you may apply to universities directly.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.