Notes on documents

If you have completed your Baccalaureat Libanais or your Baccalaureat Technique in 2014, we need the following documents:

  • your overview of subjects and grades for the last three years of school,
  • a certificate from the Lebenase Ministry of Education that attests to your participation in the final exams.

If you have a school leaving certificate from a private school,
we are unable to assess your degree using the criteria of the “Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen” (Central Office for Foreign Education – ZAB) for Lebanon. You will need to submit the following documents:

  • your school leaving certificate,
  • your certificate for a Freshman Year at an accredited university,
  • a certificate of equivalency issued by the Lebanese Ministry of Education. 

If you have not completed a freshman year, then we need you to submit the certificate of the national Baccalaureat Libanais. Your Highschool Diploma certificate alone is not sufficient.


Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.