Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • An academic certificate, issued after the completion of the study year, attesting your successfully completed year(s). 
  • If your degree course awards fewer than 60 credits („zachetnye edinicy") per academic year, please also submit a copy of the current regulations.
Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Kyrgyzstan if a Kirghizian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.