If you have a high school diploma from a private school in the region of Kurdistan,
please refer to the information under international qualifications.

If your High School Diploma does not conform to the US curriculum, we will need the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate
  • Your SAT results – showing that you passed the SAT
  • A certificate of equivalence from the Ministry of Higher Education of the Region of Kurdistan

We will have these evaluated by the "Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen" (Central Office for Foreign Education – ZAB) to determine your University entrance qualification.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.