Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Ireland, we can only accept the "Statement of Provisional Results at the Leaving Certificate Examination"/"Ráiteas ar Thorthaí Sealadacha ag Scrúdú na hArdteistiméireachta" until the final "Leaving Certificate“ has been issued.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.