Notes on documents

If you have an Ijazah - Sekolah Menengah Atas or Madrasah Aliyah,
then we need the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate
  • Your national exam results
  • The original attestation of authenticity (e.g. „Pengesahan“ or „Mengesahkan“) by the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture or your school on that certificate. For online-only applications an online upload is sufficient.


  • the original separate attestation of authenticity

If you also have an international school leaving certificate,
(e.g. A General Certificate of Education A Level or a High School Diploma), please submit that certificate as well.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.