Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

Certificates that were issued in English are not sufficient on their own. We also need the certificates which were issued in the original language.

If you have a school leaving certificate from Croatia, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your final certificate together with the state-issued Matura ("Svjedodzba o drzavnoj maturi“ or "Potvrda o polozenim ispitima drzavne mature“)
  • Your annual school reports for the last four years of school

If you have a temporary certificate attesting the completion of your studies, we can only accept this certificate for a maximum of 12 months after your graduation.




Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.