Notes on documents
If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following documents:
- your diploma certificate in its original language
- a German or English translation of your diploma certificate
- Diploma Supplement in the original language
- a German or English translation of the Diploma Supplement
Certificates that were issued in English are not sufficient on their own. We also need the certificates which were issued in the original language.
If you hold a school leaving qualification from Croatia, you will need to submit the following documents:
- your final certificate together with the state-issued Matura (“Svjedodzba o drzavnoj maturi or Potvrda o polozenim ispitima drzavne mature“)
- your annual school reports for the last four years of school
If you have a temporary certificate attesting the completion of your studies, we can only accept this certificate for a maximum of 12 months after your graduation.