Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

Did you study at a private university in Georgia? Please note:
We can only accept this degree, if the course of study as well as the university were accredited during your studies. You can check if your course of study is accredited on this Georgian-language website.If your course of study is listed as accredited, please submit a copy of the certificate of accreditation in the original language, as well as in sworn translation.

If you hold a school leaving qualification from Georgia, you will need to submit the following documents:                

Your school can issue this informal attestation.

Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Georgia if a Georgian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.