Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Ecuador, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate (“Título de Bachiller“ or “Acta de Grado“ issued by the Ministry of Education) with a final average grade

If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.

Have you studied in Ecuador? In addition to your certificates, you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Acta de Grado (if available)
  • Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme

The latter document must include the regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.