Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Cyprus, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate (“Apolyterion“)
  • Your results of the Pancyprian examinations (“Deltio Apotelesmaton Ypopsifiou“)

If you did not take part in the Pancyprian examinations (e.g. because you attended a private school where the British curriculum is taught), you will need to submit the following documents:

  •  A simple written declaration, that you did not take the Pancyprian examinations and why
  •  The school leaving certificate, which is awarded to students at your school in addition to the “Apolyterion“ (e.g. International Advanced Level)

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.