Costa Rica

Notes on documents

If you hold a school leaving qualification from Costa Rica, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • your school leaving certificate (“Título de Bachiller“)
  • an overview of your subjects and grades from the last two school years or the six grades of the secondary school examinations (“Pruebas de Bachillerato“)

Have you studied in Costa Rica? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • curriculum  (“Plan de estudios“) of your studies

This curriculum must contain the regular course duration as well as a list of all courses. We do not need any translation of this document. You may also upload the curriculum to your uni-assist online account.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.