Notes on documents

If you have a General Certificate of Education, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your official General Certificate of Education, showing all of your final Ordinary and Advanced Level results
Notes on translations

If your original certificates are in French, we will need a certified translation of the originals into German or English in addition to your certificates in French.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.