Notes on documents

If you have a vocational school leaving certificate (Maturité professionnelle/Maturità professionale) in "Engineering, Architecture, and Life Sciences", you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate
  • Written confirmation from a recognised Swiss university of applied sciences that you qualify for admission to that university for the degree programme to which you are applying in Germany

If you have a Maturitätszeugnis issued by a school recognized by the Swiss Confederation,

then you need to submit the page of your school leaving certificate which specifies the relevant decree of recognition of your Maturitätsausweis, too.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.