Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following document:

If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • an academic certificate, issued after the completion of the study year, attesting your successfully completed year(s)
Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Belarus if a Belarusian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.