Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Brazil, you will need to submit the following documents:

If the Overview of subjects and grades from your Ensino Medio does not include all three years because, for example, you went to school abroad or completed your Ensino Medio at a school for adult education (Educação para Jovens e Adultos), then you will need to submit additional end-of-term reports for the missing years (even if they were completed abroad).

If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.

Have you studied in Brazil? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • Official programme structure (“Matriz Curricular“) of your studies

This document must include the Regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.