Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Belgium, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you have not been awarded an academic bachelor‘s degree (Bachelor of Arts/Science) and you wish to apply for a master‘s course in Germany, you will need to submit one of the following documents:

  • Written confirmation from your university that you are eligible for a master‘s course in a related subject in Belgium without taking any further preparatory courses
  • Proof of passing a preparatory course that allows you to take up a master‘s course in Belgium
  • Master‘s degree certificate from Belgium

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.