Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Belgium, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you hold a professional bachelor‘s degree (bachelier professionnel/professioneel gerichte Bachelor) from a Belgian university, or if you hold an academic Bachelor and your Transcript/Diploma Supplement does not explicitly state that it is an academic Bachelor, you will need to submit one of the following documents:

  • Written confirmation from a university that you are eligible for a master‘s programme in a related subject in Belgium without the requirement of supplementary qualifications
  • Proof that you have completed an advanced Bachelor/pre-master (passerelle/Bachelor-na-Bachelor) that qualifies you to study directly towards a master‘s degree in Belgium
  • A Diploma Supplement which clearly shows that your bachelor’s degree is an academic bachelor’s degree (bachelier académique/academisch gerichte Bachelor) which qualifies you to study towards a master’s degree in Belgium
  • Proof that you have begun to study towards a master’s degree in Belgium

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.