Notes on documents

You need to submit the following documents:

Notes on official certification

Have your documents certified by an authorised agency with a stamp in English or German. If you want to have your documents certified by the issuing university, the certification must include the university's seal and a signature by the registrar or controller of examinations.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.