Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Austria, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate
  • Your end-of-year report from the last school year or your reports from the last two semesters
  • Your subject table
Notes on official certification

Would you like to submit documents with an electronic official signature?

Please upload documents with electronic official signature to your My assist online account. We can only verify documents if they have not been altered. Please do therefore not rename or resize documents with digital seals or signatures or merge them with other documents.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.