Contact and cooperation

uni-assist’s free application procedure links the worlds of refugee support and higher education. We are happy to pass on our expertise!

Questions on the free application procedure

You have specific questions regarding our free application process? Would you like to know more about the self-disclosure form, the HZB certificate? Many questions are answered in our FAQ. If your question is not answered there, simply write to us at

General information on refugees and university studies

If you have only just started gathering in formation on refugees and university studies, uni-assist can offer assistance through its network of universities and other institutions.

Write to us with your questions and concerns at

Cooperation on refugees and university studies

You have a project idea concerning refugees and universities and would like to work on it with uni-assist? Or would you like to get in touch with other organisations? We look forward to hearing from you!

Setting up special study programmes

You represent a uni-assist member university and would like to set up a special study programme for refugees applying to your university? Our university service team is happy to help you take the next step. Write to

Your university is not yet a uni-assist member but interested in having uni-assist processing applications by refugees via a special study programme? That is possible too. Please write to

Issuing university's attestations

You have questions regarding the university's attestation? Your university is not a uni-assist member university, but you would like to issue university's attestations? Feel free to contact us:

Further questions?

You can learn more about the work of uni-assist here. You may find further answers in our FAQ!