If you have already applied via uni-assist this year or last year and would like to reapply, take note of the information on this page. If you applied earlier than last year, please apply following the regular process.
For how long does uni-assist keep application documents?
We keep your application documents until the end of the year following the receipt of your documents. We can reuse in stock documents for new applications.
Application documents received on: 10 May 2018
Application documents will be kept until: 31 December 2019
If you send us a new application within this period or send us new documents, the safekeeping period for all existing documents is reset.
After the safekeeping period ends, we destroy the documents.
Get information, plan ahead and assemble your documents
Get information on current courses, admission criteria, deadlines and application procedures from your preferred universities. Not every course is offered for each semester. Admission criteria and deadlines can vary from semester to semester.
Always check with the university of your choice to find out which documents you need. You need to submit any documents we do not have yet in time.
- Were your certificates and documents complete when you last applied? Was something missing that we asked you to submit?
- Does the university require additional application documents for this new application?
- Does the university require an up-to-date CV?
- Have you received new certificates that may be relevant for your application?
If so, please prepare the documents in the form requested.
Create and submit an online application again for each chosen course using the online portal.
Pay all fees and send your application
- For your new application you need to pay the regular handling fees. You can find out more under Pay all fees.
- Send all required documents we do not have yet.
Processing your new application will once again take the usual 4 to 6 weeks. As before, we inform you about the result by e-mail and by letter.
Tip: Use our checklist: