Notes on documents
Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.
If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your diploma certificate
- Diploma Supplement
If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:
- An academic certificate, issued after the completion of the study year, attesting your successfully completed year(s)
If you studied at a private university in Ukraine, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of the institutional accreditation of your university, as well as of the accreditation of the degree programme, both issued by the relevant Ukrainian governmental agency. Please submit a copy of these documents in the original language as well as in sworn translation.
- The proof of accreditation needs to name the academic field and the degree attained.
- Proof of licensing is not enough.
If you have a school leaving certificate („Svidoctvo pro zdobuttja povnoji zahal'noji seredn'oji osvity“), then you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your secondary school leaving certificate
- Your overview of the subjects and marks
Notes on translations
We only accept translations from Ukraine if an Ukrainian Notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.