Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • An academic transcript, issued after the completion of the academic year, attesting your successfully completed years. 
  • If your degree course awards fewer than 60 credits („zachetnye edinicy") per academic year, please also submit a copy of the current regulations.

Academic records issued in the academic year 2016 or afterwards must include the credit points earned (zachetnye edinicy").

Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Russia if a Russian notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.