Notes on documents

If you were already enrolled at a Moroccan university but did not complete your studies,
we need an Overview of subjects and grades for the completed semesters. A Certificate of enrolment is not sufficient. If you did not complete your studies successfully, we need a statement from you. You may submit this using the contact form on the uni-assist web site.

If you have completed a Licence Professionelle in Morocco,
you may apply for Undergraduate studies according to the current guidelines issued by the Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen (Central Office for Foreign Education, ZAB). Your chosen subject must be the subject you studied or a related subject. Unfortunately, you will not be able to apply to a Master's programme.

If you completed your studies at a private university,
this level of education qualifies you to take up studies for a bachelor’s degree in Germany. You may only select subjects from the same subject area in which you have already completed your studies. A degree from a private university does not qualify you to enter a Master’s course in Germany. Entry to a Master’s course is only possible if you hold a degree in a subject which is state-accredited at your university.
If you hold such a state-approved degree, then please submit an equivalence certifcate from the Moroccan Ministry of Higher Education along with your certificates to confirm that that your degree is equivalent to a degree from a state university.

If you have started, but not completed your studies at a private university,
these studies do not qualify you to study in Germany. You must first successfully pass the Feststellungsprüfung (university qualification exam) of a Studienkolleg (preparatory course).

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.