Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you completed your studies at a university, you will need to submit the following document:

If you completed one or two years of study successfully, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • an academic certificate, issued after the completion of the study year, attesting your successfully completed year(s)

You received a secondary school leaving certificate Zalpy orta bilim turaly attestat / Attestat o srednem obscem obrazovanii, which was awarded in 2015 or after?
In order to show a university entry qualification for the preparatory course ("Studienkolleg"), you will need to submit the following documents:

  • an educational certificate in the form of a "licnoje delo ucenika" (личное дело ученика)
Notes on translations

We only accept translations from Kazakhstan if a Kazakh notary attests the signature and identity of the translator. This also applies to translations by a translation agency.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.