Notes on documents

If you have a high school diploma from a private school,
please refer to the information under international qualifications.

If your High School Diploma does not conform to the US curriculum, we will need the following documents:

  • your school certificates including an overview of subjects and grades from grade 10 to 12
  • a certificate of equivalence from the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education

We will have these evaluated by the “Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen” (Central Office for Foreign Education – ZAB) to determine your University entrance qualification.

If you have a Community College Examination Diploma (Associate Degree),
we will need your school leaving certificate as well.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.