Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from Spain, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your diploma certificate ("Título de Bachiller")
  • Your university entrance exam ("Evaluación de Bachillerato para el Acceso a la Universidad" or "Pruebas de Acceso a la Universidad")

If you have not yet received your Diploma certificate ("Título de Bachiller"), we can also accept the following documents:

  • Proof that you have paid the fees for your diploma certificate to be issued


  • An overview of your subjects and grades from the last two school years, including a final grade ("Nota final") and confirmation that you have completed the requirements for the "Título de Bachiller."

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.