Bosnia and Herzegovina

Notes on documents

Please send us the following documents in the original language and in German or English translation.

If you hold a degree from a university, you will need to submit the following documents:

Certificates that were issued in English are not sufficient on their own. We also need the certificates which were issued in the original language.

If you have a school leaving qualification from Bosnia and Herzegovina, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your school leaving certificate
  • Your annual school reports for the last four years of school

If you have a temporary certificate attesting the completion of your studies, we can only accept this certificate for a maximum of 12 months after your graduation.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.