Notes on documents
If you have a high school diploma from a private school,
then we will assess your educational certificate according to the guidelines from the "Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen" (Central Office for Foreign Education - ZAB) to determine if you fulfil the subject-specific requirements to study in Germany.
If the requirements are met, then the following applies:
- Successful completion of one year of studies at an accredited university qualifies you to attend the Studienkolleg (preparatory course). You may select a preparatory course in the same subject-area as your previous academic studies.
- Successful completion of two years of studies at an accredited university qualifies you to take up a bachelor course. You may select a subject in the same subject-area as your previous academic studies.
If you have a school leaving certificate from an Al-Azhar school, then we need the following documents:
- your school leaving certificate,
Any other educational certificates which you may have achieved, such as a certificate of enrolement from an Egyptian university or evidence of studies begun at an Egyptian university
We will have these certificates evaluated by the Central Office for Foreign Education (Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen – ZAB).
If you have a Certificate of Nile International Secondary Education, then we need the following documents:
- your school leaving certificate
- a certificate of enrolment at a national Egyptian university (a certificate of enrolment at a Higher (Technological) Institute or a private University is not sufficient)
- your Tansik Nomination Card, including your final average grade
- the certificate of your national examinations in the subjects religious education and national education (at-tarbiyya ad-diniyya / al-wataniyya), including any additional national examinations (e.g. French language)