Notes on documents

If you hold a school leaving qualification from Venezuela, you will need to submit the following documents:

  • your school leaving certificate (“Título de Bachiller“ or “Educacion Media General“)
  • an overview of your subjects and grades from the secondary school (“Ciclo Diversificado“)

Have you studied in Venezuela? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:

  • curriculum  (“Plan de estudios“) of your studies

This curriculum must contain the regular course duration as well as a list of all courses. We do not need any translation of this document. You may also upload the curriculum to your uni-assist online account.

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.