Notes on documents
If you have a school leaving certificate from Uruguay, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Your school file (“Legajo Estudiantil“) with:
- Your school leaving certificate
- An overview of your subjects and grades from the last two school years
- A list of the faculties to which you could be admitted in Uruguay
If you also have an IB Diploma, you need to submit it as well.
Have you studied in Uruguay? In addition to your certificates you will also need to submit the following documents:
- Official programme structure (“Plan de estudios“) of your degree programme
This document must include the regular course duration as well as a list of all modules in the programme. A translation of this document is not necessary. Uploading the programme structure to your My assist online account is sufficient.