Notes on documents

If you have completed an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE) from Tanzania, you will need to submit:

  • your official school leaving certificate including the “Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education” (ACSE) and the “Certificate of Secondary Education” (CSE)
  • the grading system on the reverse

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.