Notes on documents
If you have a school leaving certificate from an Al-Azhar school,
we need the following documents:
- your school leaving certificate,
- proof of your enrolment at a state-run university for a regular Bachelor programme.
If you have a General Secondary Education Certificate from the „private study“ system,
we will need the following documents:
- your school leaving certificate
- proof of full time school attendence in class 10 to 12
The proof of full time school attendence must clearly demonstrate that you really attended school for the grades 10 to 12 at least. It may consist of:
- reports for grade 10 to 12 or
- a certificate of attendance
If you cannot submit appropriate proof, we will then have your school leaving certificate evaluated by the “Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen” (Central Office for Foreign Education – ZAB) to determine your university entrance qualification.