Notes on documents

If you have a school leaving certificate from an Al-Azhar school,
we need the following documents:

  • your school leaving certificate,
  • proof of your enrolment at a state-run university for a regular Bachelor programme.

We will have these checked for your University entrance qualification by the Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen (Central Office for Foreign Education - ZAB).

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.