Hong Kong SAR of China

Notes on documents

You will need to submit the following documents:

  • Your Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education
  • Your Hong Kong Certificate of Education and Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination
  • Your university diploma, including an overview of subjects and grades as well as the class awarded (if available)

Find further information on documents in the section assemble your documents.